Our experienced caregivers make a positive impact on the lives of our residents. Our future employees must possess excellent communication skills, have experience with memory care, and have a passion for working with seniors. The main function of our caregivers is to provide high-quality care for residents in a safe, secure, professional environment which goes above and beyond their needs. Caregivers help assist with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, continence care, meal preparation, medication reminders, activities, laundry, keeping the facility safe and clean, as well as the overall supervision of the resident’s physical and mental well being.
- We combine professional long-term-care management, and skilled staff, to deliver superior services to residents, their families, and the professionals involved in their care
- We offer a warm, caring culture where you will feel supported by the administration
- Because safety and well-being are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer training courses annually and PRN through online learning platforms, by management, nurses, and on-site training as required by the state
- Must Be at least 18 years
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
Physical and Sensory Requirements: Walking, sitting, standing, reaching, stooping, bending, lifting, grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine-hand coordination. Ability to hear and respond to overhead pages. Ability to communicate with residents, families, staff, vendors, nurses, physicians, and health agencies. Ability to apply training and in-service education provided. Must present a neat, clean, professional appearance and demonstrate a positive approach with employees and residents
Above & Beyond is a Drug-Free workplace
CNA Supervisor-1 role (CNA license required)
CNA/Caregiver -1-10 roles (CNA preferred, not required)
Schedule: Day and Night Shifts available
12-hour shifts – 7 am-7-pm. 7 pm-7 am
8 Hour shifts – 1st shift 7 am-3 pm, 2nd shift 3 pm-11 pm. 3rd shift 11 pm-7 am
PRN and Weekends are needed
Come join our team, we need your compassion and skills to make a real difference in the lives of those who depend on us.
Please submit your resume online and indicate the position and shift desired, or drop your resume off in person at 204 W Dallas Street Conroe, Tx 77301. Applications are available during business hours between 10 am and 4 pm Monday-Friday.
*Calls do not substitute a resume/application and will not be considered for hire without a resume and job application.